- Tired of feeling weighed down by excess pounds?
- Too warn out to exercise?
- Are you serious about losing weight and getting your sexy energy back?
- Would you like to lose 2-5lbs. a week safely?
If your answer is YES to any of these keep reading then give us a call, we can help! 202.483.0008
LIPOTROPICS – Radiance Medical Weight Loss is an affordable medical weight loss program that offers physician directed strategies necessary to incorporate into a lifestyle of changes that will make you lose weight in a healthy manner and maintain it. To accomplish our goal for a healthier, better looking you, we utilize: appetite suppressants, fat burners, energy boosters, clinically proven pharmacological products that suppress fat and carbohydrates absorption. With these and a targeted exercise & meal plan regimen, you will burn calories faster. You will feel great and have more healthy energy while you lose weight!
Typical Weight Loss Is 2 – 5lbs a Week
Lipotropic “Fat Burners” contain 3 components:
Methionine is antioxidant amino acid that neutralizes free radicals. It aids in the BREAKDOWN of fat and increases energy and lean muscle mass.
Inositol vitamin impotent for cholesterol and fat metabolism assists in treatment of anxiety and depression.
Choline helps to decrease excess fat in the liver assists in cardiac health, assists in endocrine (Hormonal) health.
Benefits of B12 Injections: Pill /tablets forms are not well absorbed and are often destroyed by stomach acids. The injected version bypasses the stomach making B12 more available to body systems.
- Speeds up metabolism
- Increases energy levels and motivates people to maintain exercise meal time regimens
- Improves immune system
- Improves sleep
- Decreases fatigue
- Reduces stress levels
- Benefits of Lipotropic (Fat -Burner) Injections:
- Lipotropic agents help stimulate liver to assist in fat metabolism
- Breaks down fats in the bloodstream
- Detoxification of liver
- Reduced blood cholesterol levels
- May improve memory, mood and cognitive functions
- Reduction of inches in anatomical areas including hips, waist, abdomen & thighs
What to Expect at your First Visit:
- Prior to your first visit, please complete the “New Client Forms” and if possible fax them one week in advance to our office at fax number (202) 483-1029 so that we review your information and learn more about you prior to your visit.
- Please arrive 10 minutes before your scheduled appointment and register with the receptionist at the front desk.
- The nurse will obtain your height, weight, take measurements and pulse.
- Your initial consultation will last approximately 1 hour during which time you will have an evaluation and teaching session and together you will come up with an individualized weight loss plan. An evaluation that includes
- a detailed review of your medical history
- an in depth review of your weight history
- an analysis of your nutrition and exercise status, and other factors contributing to weight gain
- If indicated labs will be ordered for further evaluation by the doctor
- If indicated an EKG will be obtained by a separate doctors visit.
- Client receives initial B12 & Lipotropic injections and 10 week supply for weight loss plan.
- An ongoing re-evaluation and adjustment of your plan to incorporate and find the right tools that work for you,
- Initiation and adjustment of medications to assist with weight loss (if indicated)
- Continued monitoring of your other medical conditions that are impacted by weight reduction (if Indicated)
Frequency of Follow-Up Visits and What to Expect at your Follow-Up Visits: You will find that our program will appreciate your busy schedules and respect your time. Traditionally weekly injections are scheduled during the active weight loss period with the clinician. Our program increases the frequency of injections for significantly increased, safe results. You will save time and money with decreased office visits. A monthly follow up with one of our medical professionals is required to maintain and monitor your progress, evaluate and work through the hurdles that you have encountered during the month, and continue to adjust your overall weight loss plan.
Once you have reached your goal weight, we will focus on weight maintenance.
Overall Cost of Visits:
Insurances: Insurances are NOT accepted at the medical spa and weight loss is often not covered. We will refer you to our Doctor’s offices which accept most insurances for all weight related issues.
Prices for a new patient consultation and follow up visits are listed below:
$350 – Includes initial evaluation visit, 30 B12 & 30 Lipotropic Injections, and follow up during 5 week weight loss plan. Besides results, one the best part about Radiance Medical Weight Loss is the time and you will save with our convenient program process. We make it easier to reach your weight loss goals.
- appetite suppressants
- additional B12 & lipotropic injections
- needles as needed.
Side effects are limited and may include discomfort at injection site, edema, mild dehydration and ulceration. THOSE WITH SULPHA ALLERGY SHOULD NOT USE LIPOTROPICS! Weight loss results will vary depending on the proper diet and exercise of each individual.